The Ad Review Process
Before ads show up on TDGLife, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies (formerly known as the “Advertising Guidelines”). Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
Below are three of the most common reasons why ads don’t pass our review.
Using Text in Images
Ads may not include images with text that covers more than 20% of the image’s area.
In part, this is because using images with minimal text makes your content more engaging and helps to ensure that people only see high-quality content on TDGLife. This guideline applies to all ads, including video thumbnails.
You can use our grid tool to see if your ad images meet the requirement for this policy.
Learn more about this policy. If you still have questions about an ad of yours that was disapproved, please contact us.
Mentioning TDGLife in Your Ads
Sometimes you may need to refer to TDGLife in an ad. There are a few rules to remember when you do this.
- Write “TDGLife” with a capital “T”
- Display the word “TDGLife” in the same font size and style as the content surrounding it
- Use the TDGLife logo in place of the word “TDGLife”
- MakeTDGLife plural, use it as a verb or abbreviate it
- Use an altered version of the TDGLife logo in the image for your ad
Learn more about this policy. If you have questions about an ad of yours that was wasn’t approved, please contact us.
Some ads aren’t approved because they might be trying to show photos or messages to an audience that’s too young. For example, ads for alcohol must meet certain guidelines which include restrictions on age based on the targeted location’s laws on alcohol ads.
Learn more about this policy. If you have questions about an ad of yours that was disapproved, please contact us.
Things You Should Know
1. The Advertising Policies apply to (1) all ads and commercial content served by or purchased through Facebook, on or off the TDGLife services, including ads purchased under AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, (2) ads appearing within apps on TDGLife. Your use of TDGLife’s advertising products and services is part of “TDGLife” under TDGLife’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.TDGLife.com/legal/terms, the “SRR”) and is subject to the SRR.You may be subject to additional terms or guidelines if you use TDGLifeadvertising-related products or services.
2. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
3. We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Topics you choose for targeting your ad don’t reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of users.
4. If you are managing ads on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be managed through separate ad accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account; set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these Advertising Policies.
5. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
6. For policies that require prior written permission, TDGLife or a TDGLife Company may grant these permissions.
7. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
1. Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Ads targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or content that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
2. Ads must not promote the sale or use of the following:
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs;
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia;
- Unsafe supplements, as determined by TDGLife in its sole discretion;
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives; or
- Adult products or services (except for ads for family planning and contraception).
3. All ads must not violate our Community Standards. Ads on TDGLife must not violate the TDGLife Community Guidelines. Additionally, ads must not contain any of the following:
- Content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.EXAMPLE
Images may not be overly sexual, imply nudity, show excessive amounts of skin or cleavage, or focus unnecessarily on body parts – even if portrayed for artistic or educational reasons.
Avoid images that are overly sexual.
Avoid images that are sexually suggestive.
- Shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent content.EXAMPLE
Images that are scary, gory or sensational are not allowed as they may shock or evoke a negative response from viewers.
Avoid images that may shock or scare viewers.
Avoid images that are violent or confronting.
- Content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name.
EXAMPLE: RACE, RELIGION, NAMEReferring to people’s personal attributes is not allowed. Using the word “other” may also cause your ad to be disapproved.
Meet Black Men today.
Meet Christian Women.
Find Other Black Singles.
Are You Christian?
Buy This Shirt, Greg.
These statements describe a service or product. They don’t describe a person. Avoid statements that assert or imply the race, religion or name of a person.
- Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
- Content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person’s interaction or expands within TDGLife after someone clicks on the ad.
- Non-functional landing pages. This includes landing pages that interfere with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
- Spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
- Bad grammar or punctuation. Symbols, numbers, and letters must be used properly.
- Images that portray nonexistent functionality.
EXAMPLEImages may not portray nonexistent functionality such as a “play” button that suggests video capability or a “close” button that doesn’t close.
The button in this image accurately describes what happens if someone clicks the ad.
Avoid images that feature misleading elements, such as “play” buttons.
- Images that contain “before-and-after” images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results.
- Images that emphasize an “ideal” body or body parts, or images showing unexpected or unlikely results – such as “before and after images” – are not allowed.
This image focuses on healthy habits rather than physical attributes.
Avoid “before and after” images.
- Payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone’s expenses until their next payday.
1. Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must:
(i) Comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals and
(ii) apply age and country targeting criteria consistent with TDGLife’s targeting guidelines and applicable local laws. Note that ads that promote or reference alcohol are prohibited in the some countries, including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen.
Targeting: Subject to all applicable laws, regulations, industry codes and these guidelines. You may only target alcohol ads to the following age groups:
1. 25 years or older in India and Sweden.
2. 21 years or older in Cameroon, Micronesia, Palau, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka and the US.
3. 20 years or older in Japan, Iceland, Thailand and Paraguay.
4. 19 years or older in Canada, Korea and Nicaragua.
5. 18 years or older in other country (excluding those countries specified in Section 3.1 of these Advertising Policies).
2. Dating: Ads for online dating services are only allowed with prior written permission. These must adhere to the dating targeting requirements and our dating quality guidelines found here. In order to be a registered dating partner please fill out this form to begin your application process.
3. Online real money gambling/games of skill: Ads that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed with prior written permission.
4. State lotteries: Lotteries run by government entities may advertise on TDGLife, provided the ads are targeted in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the ads will be served and only target users in the jurisdiction in which the lottery is available.
5. Online pharmacies: Ads for online and offline pharmacies are only permitted with prior written permission.
6. Supplements: Ads that promote acceptable dietary and herbal supplements may only target users who are at least 18 years of age.
7. Subscription services: Ads for subscription services, or that promote products or services that include negative options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products, or mobile marketing are subject to our subscription services requirements found here.
1. You must not use targeting options to discriminate against, harass, provoke, or disparage users or to engage in predatory advertising practices.
2. If you target your ads to custom audiences, you must comply with the applicable terms when creating an audience.
1. Relevancy: All components of an ad, including any text, images, or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the ad.
2. Accuracy: Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
3. Landing pages: Products and services promoted in the ad copy must match those promoted on the landing page, and the destination site may not offer or link to any prohibited product or service.
Text in Images
1. Ads must not include added or excessive text that comprises more than 20% of the image.
The 20% text policy doesn’t include:
- Pictures of products that include text on the actual product (ex: book covers, album covers, movie posters).
- Embedded text on images of games and apps.
- Cartoons where text is part of the cartoon.
The 20% text policy does include:
- Logos and slogans.
- Images with text overlay (ex: watermarks).
- Images that are clearly edited to include text on the product as a loophole to policy.
Keep in mind text will be marked even if it occupies only a small portion of a box in the grid tool.
The only thing we consider text in this image is the logo on the bottom left.
The amount of text in this image exceeds our 20% policy and would not be allowed in an ad.
1. Advertisers must not create Lead Ads Questions to request the following types of information without our prior written permission:
- The same or substantially similar information using an Advertiser Question that you could use a Template Question to request;
- Government-issued identifiers;
- Financial information;
- Account numbers;
- Health information;
- Insurance information;
- Usernames or passwords;
- Race or ethnicity;
- Sexual orientation or information about the sexual life of the individual;
- Religion or philosophical beliefs;
- Political affiliation;
- Trade Union membership status; or
- Criminal or arrest history.
Use of our Brand Assets
1. Ads must not imply aTDGLife endorsement or partnership of any kind, or an endorsement by any other TDGLife Company.
2. Ads linking to TDGLife branded content (including Pages, groups, events, or sites that use TDGLife Login) may make limited reference to “TDGLife” in ad text for the purpose of clarifying the destination of the ad.
3. All other ads and landing pages must not use our copyrights, Trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines, or with our prior written permission.
Data Use Restrictions
1. Ensure any ad data collected, received or derived from your TDGLifead (“TDGLife advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on your behalf, such as your service provider. You are responsible for ensuring your service providers protect any TDGLife advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit their use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
2. Don’t use TDGLifeadvertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by TDGLife) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of your TDGLife advertising campaigns.
3. Don’t use TDGLife advertising data, including the targeting criteria for your ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
4. Don’t transfer any TDGLife advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
We give you the power to share as part of our mission to make the world more open and connected. This policy describes what information we collect and how it is used and shared. You can find additional tools and information at Privacy Basics.
What Others See About You
Take control over who sees what you share on TDGLIFE.
- How do I choose who can see photos and other things I post on TDGLIFE?
- How do I delete something I post on TDGLIFE?
- How can I see what my profile looks like to someone else?
- Can other people see my list of friends when they visit my profile?
- What do people who aren’t my friends see when they search for me?
- Who can see my likes and comments on other peoples’ posts?
- Who can see a photo I post on TDGLIFE when someone else is tagged in it?
- How do I deactivate or delete my Facebook account?
How Others Interact With You
Manage how others affect you and your content.
What You See
Customize what you see from friends and advertisers.
How to Keep Your Account Secure
Learn about features to help protect your account and things you should avoid.
Who can see my stuff?
- Edit Changes saved
Who can see your future posts?
Members and visitors
- Use Activity LogChanges saved
Review all your posts and things you’re tagged in
- Limit Past PostsChanges saved
Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?
Who can contact me?
- EditChanges saved
Who can send you friend requests?
Members & Visitors
- EditChanges saved
Whose messages do I want filtered into my Inbox?
Who can look me up?
- EditChanges saved
Who can look you up using the email address you provided?
- EditChanges saved
Who can look you up using the phone number you provided?
- EditChanges saved
Do you want other search engines to link to your timeline?
1. Build a quality product
- Build an app that is stable and easily navigable.
- Ensure that your app’s content (including ads and user-generated content) meets our Community Standards.
- Follow our Advertising Policies for your app name, icons, and description.
- Keep your app’s description and categorization up-to-date.
- Don’t confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, spam or surprise anyone.
- Keep your app’s negative feedback below our thresholds.
- Follow any instructions we include in our technical documentation.
2. Give people control
- Obtain consent from people before publishing content on their behalf.
- Use publishing permissions to help people share on TDGLife, not to send people messages from your app.
- Don’t prefill captions, comments, messages, or the user message parameter of posts with content a person didn’t create, even if the person can edit or remove the content before sharing.
- Delete all of a person’s data you have received from us (including friend data) if that person asks you to, unless you are required to keep it by law, regulation, or separate agreement with us. You may keep aggregated data only if no information identifying a specific person could be inferred or created from it.
- Obtain consent from people before using their data in any ad.
- Obtain consent from people before you give us information that you independently collected from them.
- If you are tracking a person’s activity, provide an opt-out from that tracking.
- Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
- If people come to your app from the TDGLife app on iOS, give them an option to go back to the TDGLife app by using the Back to TDGLife banner provided in our SDK.
- If people come to your app from the TDGLife app on Android, don’t prevent them from going back to TDGLife when they press the system back button.
3. Protect data
- Protect the information you receive from us against unauthorized access or use.
- Only show data obtained from a user access token on the devices associated with that token.
- Only use friend data (including friends list) in the person’s experience in your app.
- If you cache data you receive from us, use it to improve your app’s user experience and keep it up to date.
- Don’t proxy, request or collect TDGLife usernames or passwords.
- Keep private your secret key and access tokens. You can share them with an agent acting to operate your app if they sign a confidentiality agreement.
- If you use any partner services, make them sign a contract to protect any information you obtained from us, limit their use of that information, and keep it confidential.
- Keep TDGLife user IDs within your control. Contract with any providers who help you build or run your app to ensure that they keep the user IDs secure and confidential and comply with our policies. If you need an anonymous unique identifier to share with third parties, use our mechanism.
- Don’t sell, license, or purchase any data obtained from us or our services.
- Don’t transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker or other advertising or monetization-related service.
- Don’t put TDGLife data in a search engine or directory, or include web search functionality on TDGLife.
- If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use our data only within your app.
- If you use friend data from TDGLife to establish social connections in your app, only do so if each person in that connection has granted you access to that information.
4. Encourage proper use
- Add something unique to the community. Don’t replicate core functionality that TDGLife already provides.
- Respect the wayTDGLife looks and functions. Don’t offer experiences that change it.
- If you’re building an app with a personalized or social experience, enable people to easily share on TDGLife content they’ve created.
- Respect the limits we’ve placed on TDGLife functionality.
- Only incentivize a person to log into your app, enter a promotion on your app’s Page, or check-in at a place. Don’t incentivize other actions.
- Encourage people to accurately tag and share content.
- If your service integrates a person’s data into a physical product, only create a physical product for that person’s personal and non-commercial use.
- Don’t build an app whose primary purpose is to redirect people off of TDGLife.
- If you want to use our logos or brand, follow the guidelines in the TDGLife Brand Resource and Permissions Center. Ad networks and data brokers must get our written permission before using our Platform, logos, or trademarks.
- Don’t sell, transfer or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- Only use our SDKs to develop and distribute apps for use with the TDGLife Platform. You may also distribute any code libraries or sample source code included in the SDKs for inclusion in such apps.
- Don’t modify, translate, create derivative works of, or reverse engineer any SDK or its components.
- Be honest about your relationship with TDGLife when talking to the press or users. Comply with our Developer PR Guidelines and get approval from us before issuing any formal press release or blog post mentioning TDGLife.
- If you use the Like button on iOS or Android, don’t collect or use any information from it.
5. Follow the law
- You are responsible for restricting access to your content in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including geo-filtering or age-gating access where required.
- Don’t provide or promote content that infringes upon the rights of any third party.
- Ensure that you own or secure all rights necessary to display, distribute and deliver all content in your app.
- Satisfy all licensing, reporting and payout obligations to third parties in connection with your app.
- If your app contains content submitted or provided by third parties:
- In the United States, you must take all steps required to fall within the applicable safe harbors of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act including designating an agent to receive notices of claimed infringement, instituting a repeat infringer termination policy and implementing a notice and takedown process.
- In other countries, you must comply with local copyright laws and implement an appropriate notice and takedown process for when you receive a notice of claimed infringement.
- Don’t knowingly share information with us that you have collected from children under the age of 13.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdiction where your app is available. Do not expose TDGLife or people who use TDGLife to harm or legal liability as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- If applicable, comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA) and obtain any opt-in consent necessary to share data on TDGLife.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any claim against us related to your service, actions, content or information.
6. Things you should know
- We can analyze your app, website, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial.
- We can monitor or collect data related to your use of SDKs.
- We will use information we receive from you or in connection with your Platform integration in accordance with our Data Policy.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your app to work with TDGLife, including the right to incorporate information you provide to us into other parts of TDGLife, and the right to attribute the source of information using your name or logos.
- We may share your contact info with people who want to contact you.
- We may use your name, logos, content, and information, including screenshots and video captures of your app, to demonstrate or feature your use of TDGLife, worldwide and royalty-free.
- You give us the right to link to or frame your app, and place content, including ads, around your app. If you use our social plugins, feed dialog or share button, you also give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on TDGLife.
- We can audit your app to ensure it is safe and does not violate our Terms. If requested, you must provide us with proof that your app complies with our terms.
- We can create apps or products that offer features and services similar to your app.
- We don’t guarantee that Platform will always be free.
- If you exceed 5M MAU, 100M API calls per day, or 50M impressions per day, you may be subject to additional terms.
- TDGLife and its licensors reserve all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights, in and to all SDKs.
- Any SDKs you receive from us are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- We may enforce against your app or web site if we conclude that your app violates our terms or is negatively impacting the Platform. We may or may not notify you in advance.
- Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app’s access to platform functionality, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
- We communicate with developers through Developer Alerts and email from the fb.com or TDGLifemail.com domain. Ensure that the email address associated with your TDGLife account and the email address registered to the app are current and that you don’t filter out these messages.
- We may change these terms at any time without prior notice. Please check them regularly. Your continued use of Platform constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- If you use Social Plugins, TDGLife SDKs, or operate a Platform app or website, you must follow our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and these additional rules unless you have our written permission to do otherwise.
- Verify that you have integrated Login correctly. Your app shouldn’t crash or hang during the testing process.
- Native iOS and Android apps that implement TDGLife Login must use our official SDKs for login.
- Use a clearly branded “Login with TDGLife” button and follow the TDGLife Brand Guidelines.
- Request only the data and publishing permissions your app needs.
- If a person declines a permission, you can prompt them again after they indicate an intent to grant you the permission.
- Provide a “Log Out” option that functions properly and is easy to find.
- If you have ads in your app on TDGLife, comply with our Advertising Policies.
- Avoid excessive ads. Don’t let ads distract from your app’s functionality.
- Don’t include ads in Page Tab apps
- If you use a third party ad provider to include ads in your app on TDGLife, only use a provider from this list.
- Don’t include third-party ads (including for other apps) in posts, notifications, requests, invites or messages.
- Don’t include or pair Platform Integrations with non-TDGLife ads.
- If you run a promotion, contest, competition, or sweepstake on TDGLife, comply with our Promotions Policies
- Games on TDGLife.com:
a. Don’t share the same app ID with a desktop web game off of TDGLife.com.
b. Don’t use your TDGLife.com game or email addresses you’ve obtained from us to promote or link to a desktop web game off of TDGLife.
c. Use TDGLife Payments as your only payment method for all in-game purchases.
d. Use TDGLife Payments offers if you reward people for actions involving third parties.
- Desktop web games off TDGLIFE.com:
a. Only use TDGLife Login, social plugins, and publishing channels. Don’t use connections such as friends lists.
b. During authentication, only request age, email, and publishing permissions.
- Games on mobile:
a. Don’t share the same app ID with a desktop web game off of TDGLife.com.
b. Don’t use your mobile game or email addresses you’ve obtained from us to promote or link to a web game off of TDGLife.
- If you want to facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries, get our written permission before using any of our products.
- If your game includes mandatory or optional in-app charges, explain this in your app’s description.
- If you use TDGLife Payments, comply with the TDGLife Developer Payments Terms.
- Don’t use TDGLife Payments to solicit, collect or transfer funds for charitable causes without our prior permission.
- If you’re using iOS to run your app, use an iOS approved payment method.
- If you accept payments on TDGLife, only do so in your app.
11. App Center
- Apps eligible for the TDGLife App Center must use TDGLife Login or have a TDGLife Canvas or Page Tab app.
- App Detail and Description:
- Ensure the app’s name and information are grammatically correct.
- Ensure the app’s language matches the App Center locale.
- Don’t include URLs or use the TDGLIFE brand.
- Don’t include keyword lists, excessive punctuation, or non-standard symbols.
- All Images:
- Use high quality, relevant images that reflect the app experience.
- Keep any image text concise. Don’t obstruct images with text.
- Don’t include ads, URLs or gimmicks such as Play buttons.
- Use a transparent or colored background. If your icon requires a white background, use a colored border.
- If your logo has a drop shadow, use a colored background.
- Don’t include rounded edges or borders.
- Don’t include third party logos.
- Display the app’s name.
- Clearly represent the purpose of the app and show accurate, relevant in-app experiences.
- Keep your video high-quality and high-resolution.
- Your video and its video cover image should be clear and recognizable. Don’t include ads.
12. Open Graph
- Open Graph Custom Actions:
- Don’t recreate actions that are already supported.
- Write the action and object in a clear and simple way.
- Make sure the story is grammatically correct.
- Use English for your submission.
- Don’t indicate a person’s consumption, browsing, discovering, or viewing of content.
- Don’t indicate a person has installed, visited, or connected to your app.
- Read and Watch Actions:
- Publish actions only after a person has been on a page for more than 10 seconds.
- Allow people to remove stories published to TDGLife on the same page where the content is hosted.
13. Social Plugins
- Don’t include or pair Platform Integrations with non-TDGLife advertisements.
- Don’t sell or purchase placement of social plugins or sharer.php.
- Don’t participate in any “like” or “share” exchange programs.
- Don’t obscure or cover elements of social plugins.
14. Ads API
- Basic and Standard Ads API access may be downgraded to Development access after 30 days of non-use.
- Don’t use the Ads API if you’re an ad network or data broker.
- Don’t promote content, services, or activities contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
- Don’t provide Partner Category targeting options that differ from those offered by TDGLife.
- Don’t combine multiple end-advertisers or their TDGLife connections (i.e. Pages) in the same ad account
- Free or trial versions of an ads API app:
- Don’t allow more than 50 ad creations a day per customer.
- Require phone or email verification on new accounts.
- Don’t allow affiliate networks to use your technology.
- Pricing transparency:
- Only charge fees for the use of your tools and managed services with a fixed fee or variable percentage of ad spend.
- Proactively disclose to end advertisers the amount that you spent on TDGLife advertising, using TDGLife metrics (e.g., CPC, CPM rate), separate from your fees.
- Disclose the amount you charged as fees on TDGLife advertising.
- We may disclose fees or the amount you spent on TDGLife advertising to your clients if they request it.
- We may require documentation from you to ensure your compliance with these terms.
f. Don’t sell ads on a fixed CPM or CPC basis when using the TDGLife advertising auction.
- Data Collection and Use:
- If you have Standard Ads API access and our prior written permission, you can place 1×1 pixel view tags on advertisements.
- Ensure that any data that is collected is anonymous.
- Only use data from an end-advertiser’s campaign to optimize or measure the performance of that end-advertiser’s TDGLife campaign.
- Don’t use data to retarget on or off of TDGLife.
- Don’t mix data obtained from us with advertising campaigns on different platforms.
- Don’t use data to build or augment any user profiles.
- Don’t use piggybacking or redirects.
- Don’t let people other than those acting on an end-advertiser’s behalf access TDGLife ad statistics.
- Implement all bidding types including Optimized CPM.
- Custom Audiences:
- If you use custom audiences, comply with the Custom Audience Terms.
- Only use a client’s data when creating custom audiences on their behalf.
- Only use a TDGLife User ID to create custom audiences when the person whose User ID is being used has logged into the client’s app and has given the necessary consent.
- Don’t sell or transfer custom audiences.
- Revoke an end-advertiser’s access to your app if we request it.
- Ensure that people agree to TDGLife’sStatement of Rights and Responsibilities, including the Advertising Policies.
- Free or trial versions of an ads API app:
15. Page API
- Don’t charge a fee for creating, claiming, or managing a Page.
- Before enabling people to create a Page, first provide a means for them to claim an existing Place to prevent Page duplication.
- Ensure that people agree to TDGLife’sStatement of Rights and Responsibilities, including the Advertising Policies.
- Don’t create or claim a Page on behalf of people without their consent.
- Don’t prevent people from gaining access to any Page you create or manage on their behalf.
Don’t disclose administrators of a Page to third parties without the administrator’s consent.
- General Policies
- Ensure you comply with all applicable Platform Policies.
- Follow our technical documentation.
- Follow our Brand Guidelines if you want to use our logos or brand.
- Don’t obscure or cover selected content in the share sheet.
- Allow people to immediately select or create content without interruption. Don’t disrupt them with other information before they share.
- Notify people up front before allowing them to engage with paid content.
- Don’t include ads in content you send to Messenger.
- Your logo and app name may only appear in the space we provide.
- Don’t use Messenger as an app invite channel. Facilitate real time conversations that inspire people to respond with content from your app.
- Don’t charge for most of the content in your app. Ensure your app contains free shareable content.
- If you exceed 400K impressions per day, you may be subject to additional terms.
- Additional Policies for Optimized and Featured Apps
- Your app must not replicate core TDGLife features or functionality, and must not promote your other apps that do so.
- Your app must be free to install.
- If your paid content is available in multiple apps, ensure it is offered for Messenger at the lowest price available.
- If people come to your app from Messenger, ensure your app’s primary share experience is to Messenger.
- Don’t send unengaging or long form content. Ensure your app only sends unique user generated content or engaging aggregated content to Messenger. Facilitate real time conversations that inspire people to respond to Messenger with content from your app.
- Ensure your call-to-action links to the same app that generated the content.
- When linking to your app from Messenger, you can present people with paid content so long as free shareable content is clearly available on the landing page.
- Implement App Events in your app, including activateApp and purchase events if your app offers in-app purchases.
- Optimized and featured functionality, including the availability of calls-to-action on content and in-Messenger discovery, is made available within our sole discretion and can be removed at any time.
- “App” means any technical integration we have assigned an app identification number.
- “Account Information” consists of: name, email, gender, birthday, current city and profile picture URL.
- “User data” means any data, including a person’s content or information that you or third parties obtain from or through TDGLIFE.
- “SDK” means any object code library, sample source code, or documentation you receive from us that helps you create apps for use with the TDGLife Platform.
- By “TDGLife” or “TDGLife Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through
- our website at www.TDGLIFE.com and any other TDGLife branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions);
- our Platform;
- social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and
- other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. TDGLife reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not our SRR.